Watch Out!! You will entering the world all about JAY CHOU ...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Company Crazy Rules !!!

Maybe some guy will ask me what happend to my company ?But i can tell you all that my company today was setup a new stupid rules for all the same position with me guy. The stupid rule was as the following:- all the guy must be report to the company admin executive what they was doing by everyday, such like a "job scope". The report should be updated by every hour, every day, every person. Haha...sound like very funny, right ? But i can tell you all that this such thing is very STUPID and also IDIOTIC. I think is no one will pass up their report to the admin executive, there was too childish for me. I won't do that such thing. This rules be set, because the management feel that our working attitude was become lazy and also not too well. This is the 1st time that i heard the employee need to report what they was doing everyday, every hour to the company. This REALLY STUPID + IDIOTIC....

0 comments:

Post a Comment