Watch Out!! You will entering the world all about JAY CHOU ...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Checking The Problem Of My Computer

Today i was send my computer to my friend shop for checking the problem of my computer. I going there by 6.30pm ( after working ), after that my friend was starting to check my hardisk first. He get a new hardisk and put it in my SATA slot to replace my existing hardisk. He format the new hardisk, and he start the window successfully. He install all the driver needed. But after he was shut down the computer and switch on again, the same problem was occur. That means not the hardisk problem, then we try to change the new motherboard. He was install all the graphic card, Intel processor, hardisk, power suppy,...But the same problem was happening again...i was so sad....moody

0 comments:

Post a Comment