Watch Out!! You will entering the world all about JAY CHOU ...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Company Stock Take

Today was my company mid year stock take. My company will organize two times of stock take exercise for each year. Today is the first time stock for this year. Early in the morning, i feel so lazy to go to company (stock take is a very tired exercise). But, i still will go to for the stock take exercise, this is because my incharge brand stock just left a little bit only. when i was arrived my company, i saw many colleagues was already standby in the warehouse. Every time we stack take, will take 15 minute to briefing all the staff about the stock take procedure, this is ti amke sure no mistake will occur in the progress. However, i was finish my stock take exercise after two hour, i feel so happy because no need feeling hot in the warehouse and can "enjoy" air-cond in the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment