Watch Out!! You will entering the world all about JAY CHOU ...

Monday, June 28, 2010

New Solution For My Computer @@

Just now my friends saw my post, he tell me that i can go to website to search any help topic from there. I just go to website to search, explain what is the problem i face. By the way, no any matching topic that can help me to solve the problem. I was jus left down the post, message in the forum and waiting for the other guy answer for me. Suddenly my friends was call me and he just ask me about the problem, i tell him all the thing. After a few minute, he teach me that maybe i can try to end task the "explorer.exe" when the windows was login and hanging in there. After and the task, i re-run the task, very weird, all this is well and all the button can be press and be enter. So happy~ but need to repeat all the same thing when start windows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment